Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
⠀⠀Oleksii Hromov, Deputy Chief of the Main Operational Department of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine informs that Ukrainian defenders liberated the village of Ozerne near Kramatorsk.
- General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US says that Ukraine has hit more than 400 Russian targets with HIMARS systems.
- Kyiv Mayor Vitalii Klitschko announced that Moskovska Street in downtown Kyiv has finally been renamed Kniaziv Ostrozkykh Street. Volhohradska Street in Kyiv was also renamed after Roman Ratushnyi, a young Kyivan, a public activist and a hero-defender of Ukraine, who was killed in the eastern Ukraine in June this year.
- The Institute for the Study of War reports says that on 7 September, the Ukrainian forces probably used a tactical surprise to advance at least 20 km further into Russian-controlled territory in the east of Kharkiv Oblast, recapturing roughly 400 square kilometers of the territory.
- Euroactiv reports that Ukraine was invited to the first summit of the European Political Community — the new political format of the EU — to be held in the Czech Republic in October.
- AFP reports that US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken arrived on a surprise visit to Kyiv to discuss military aid.
- According to the Telegram channel of the President of Ukraine Zelenskyy, the Ukrainian military liberated Balaklia in Kharkiv oblast.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages