Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
After a meeting in Kyiv with the Czech delegation headed by Prime Minister Peter Fiala, Ukraine’s Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said that the Czech Republic has developed its own Assistance Plan for Ukraine at the state level, under which it will annually allocate more than €20 million in 2023-2025.
• According to the General Staff, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repulsed attacks by the russian occupiers in 11 settlements, namely near Zelene in Kharkiv oblast, Bilohorivka, Mykolaivka and Novoselivske in Luhansk oblast, Avdiivka, Bakhmut, Vesele, Vodiane, Maiorsk, Marinka and Novobakhmutivka in Donetsk oblast.
• Ukraine’s air defense shot down 44 missiles.
• Reuters writes that the UN, Turkey and Ukraine agreed on a traffic plan for 16 vessels along the humanitarian corridor on October 31, which are in Turkish waters.
• Chairman of the European Council Charles Michel condemned the massive bombardment of Ukraine by Russia.
• Ukrainian servicemen from the 54th separate mechanized brigade shot down a russian MI-8 helicopter in the sky over Donetsk oblast.
• Kyiv and Prague signed a Joint Declaration on Ukraine’s Euro-Atlantic prospects.
• In Kyiv, electricians restored power supply to all consumers and water utility facilities.
• Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba says that twelve countries will supply equipment to restore Ukraine’s energy system.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: