Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
Andrii Yermak, Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine, said that another exchange of captives took place, as a result of which 52 Ukrainians returned home. Among the released defenders are 12 soldiers of the National Guard of Ukraine, including two Azov soldiers, 18 soldiers from the Navy, eight from the State border service of Ukraine, nine from the Territorial defense forces, three from the Armed Forces of Ukraine and two civilians.
• The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine reported that Slovenia transferred 28 M-55S tanks to Ukraine.
• Military correspondent, Andrii Tsaplienko, informed that hackers hacked Russian TV channels in occupied Crimea. Crimeans will be able to enjoy footage of the destruction of the Russian Black Sea Fleet ships.
• Oleksii Reznikov, Defense Minister of Ukraine, said that Australia will hand over 30 Bushmaster armored vehicles to Ukraine, as well as join the Armed Forces of Ukraine training program.
• Refugee children from Ukraine visited the training base of the BrightonEPL club.
• As Arvadis Anushauskas, Head of the Lithuanian Ministry of Defense, said, Lithuania will repair 12 PzH2000 howitzers damaged during the defense of Ukraine against the onslaught of russian invaders.
• According to Oleksii Biloshitskyi, Deputy Chief of the Patrol Police Department, in Kharkiv, patrol officers detained a man who was sending coordinates of settlements in Kharkiv oblast to russians.
• The Security Service of Ukraine detained a russian agent who was spying on the positions of HIMARS and long-range M777 howitzers in the southern direction – in the front-line areas of Dnipropetrovsk oblast.
• The General Staff reports that during the day, the Defense Forces repelled the attacks of the russian invaders in Vodiane, Kamianka and Nevelske settlements of Donetsk oblast.
• Stephane Dujarric, the representative of the UN Secretary General, stresses that the decrease in the cost of basic food products as a result of agreements on the export of food and fertilizers through the Black Sea, according to the UN, helped to save about 100 million people from extreme poverty.
• Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, confirms that Canada will apply sanctions to officials involved in russia’s war in Ukraine.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: