Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
According to a statement in a message on the Twitter page of the Czech Presidency of the Council of the European Union, the EU imposed sanctions against Iran for supplying russia with kamikaze drones.
• The General Staff reports that the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled the attacks of russian invaders in the areas of Belohorivka, Luhansk oblast, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Klishchiivka, Krasnohorivka, Novomykhailivka, Nevelske, Opytne, and Marinka, Donetsk oblast.
• Yana Chernokhova, Head of the Ministry of Defense of the Czech Republic announced the intention to continue sending military aid to Ukraine. The Czech Republic can hand over a new package of military aid to Ukraine with a total cost of 22 million crowns.
• The press service of the Air Force reports that on the night of October 20, defenders managed to shoot down 14 Shahed-136 drones.
• Swiss President Ignatius Cassis arrived in Kyiv to “get a picture of the military and humanitarian situation” in the country and to discuss preparations for its restoration.
• The head of the Office of the President of Ukraine announced on Telegram that the parliament of the Netherlands voted to establish a special tribunal in the Hague to prosecute russian military and political leaders for the invasion of Ukraine.
• President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy said that Ukraine and Switzerland have signed a Memorandum on partnership in the field of digital transformation.
• According to the information provided by Goldman Sachs, Volodymyr Zelenskyy met with representatives of one of the largest investment companies in the USA and the world.
• The website of the British government shows the decision that the UK imposed sanctions on Iran on the same day the EU did. The reason is the presence of evidence of Iran’s supply of kamikaze drones to russia to attack Ukraine.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: