Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
According to Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov, the State Concern Ukroboronprom has established production of 122-mm and 152-mm ammunition.
• The Patrol Police informs that law enforcement officers detained citizens involved in a grenade explosion in Rivne.
• The Italian football club Milan joined the restoration project of the stadium in Irpen, Kiev oblast, allocating EUR 150K within the UNITED24 platform.
• The European Commission said that Ukraine has additionally received 500 electric generators from EU countries.
• Oleksandr Kamyshin, Chairman of the Board of the JSC Ukrzaliznytsia informs that since the full-scale Russian invasion, Ukrzaliznytsia has evacuated more than four million people.
• Instructors of the 3rd Battalion, Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry, 1st Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group, 3rd Canadian Division of the Canadian Armed Forces, as part of Operation UNIFIER – UK in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, train recruits from the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
• Ambassador of Ukraine to Latvia Oleksandr Mishchenko says that in Latvia, they began to sew winter uniforms for the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
• Referring to a high-ranking official of the US Department of Defense, Politico reports that the russian army has not yet been able to destroy any HIMARS system in Ukraine.
• According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Ukrainian air defense units shot down 1 Merlin UAV and destroyed 2 Ka-52 Alligator helicopters.
• The SBI informs that in Kharkiv oblast, an ex-policewoman, who had switched sides, was caught.
• The IAEA says that the external power supply of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant was restored.
• Yle informs that temporary protection for Ukrainians in Finland should automatically be extended for another year. There is no need to draw up new documents.
• The SBGS says that Ukraine has returned 19 of our border guards from russian captivity.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: