Materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
President Volodymyr Zelenskyi said in his address to Ukrainians that more than 60 settlements were liberated in Kherson region. Stabilization measures continue in Kherson.
• In an interview for CNN, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi talked about the de-occupation of Kherson, the need for air defense equipment for the country, and also mentioned the necessary number of weapons and security guarantees from NATO countries.
• The UN Secretary General office stressed that the issue of continuation of grain export agreements from Ukraine was discussed at the meeting of the UN and russian delegations in Geneva, the discussions were constructive.
• Dmytro Kuleba, the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, held a meeting with Anthony Albanese, the Prime Minister of Australia.
• Serhiy Bratchuk, the speaker of Odesa regional military administration confirmed that after the liberation of Kherson, the threat to Odesa and Mykolayiv became much lower.
• The Security Service of Ukraine detained a resident of Chernivtsi region, who previously had been practicing as a lawyer, became an enemy agitator and prepared fakes for Solovyov talk show.
• The Ministry of Justice reported that since March, Ukrainians have married three times more than divorced. Thus, during March-October of this year, 169,775 couples of newlyweds got married, as according to the same period of 2021.
• Dmytro Kuleba, Ukrainian Foreign Minister announced that Ukraine and Papua New Guinea plan to start the process of establishing diplomatic relations between the countries. He had a telephone conversation with Justin Tkachenko, the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Papua New Guinea.
• The military administration, the National Police and the Security Service of Ukraine resumed work in Kherson!
• Kaya Kallas, Estonian the Prime Minister, congratulated Ukrainians on the liberation of Kherson.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
Donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages: