Prepared by Oksana Demchyna
⠀⠀The press release of the EU diplomatic service says that the European Union does not recognize regional elections held by the russian authorities in the temporarily occupied Crimea.
- According to the General Staff, the Armed Forces of Ukraine successfully repelled attacks of the russian occupiers near the settlements of Zaitseve, Bakhmut, Bakhmutske, Krasnohorivka, Vodiane, Bezimenne and Novohryhorivka.
- Captain of the National Guard Victoria Bezus and her service dog Blika became the world champions in the 2022 FCI IGP World Championship for Tracking Dogs. The fact that they serve in one of the military units of the Northern operational-territorial unit of the National Guard of Ukraine didn’t prevent them from getting a high overall score and, for the first time in the entire history of the IGP competitions, bringing a victory to Ukraine.
- According to the Institute for the Study of War, a large-scale counteroffensive by the Ukrainian military is harming the administrative capabilities of the occupiers and prompting them to leave the occupied territories of Ukraine, even those far behind the front lines.
- The Ukraine’s Security Service reported that they detained a female collaborator who was hiding in the occupied territories of Kharkiv Oblast. According to the investigation, in May the traitor agreed to become the so-called “head” of the organizational and information department in the local “administration” in the temporarily occupied village of Shevchenkove.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine de-occupied Lyptsi, Hlyboke and Strilecha in Kharkiv Oblast, according to the 247th separate battalion of the 127th territorial defense brigade.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages