materials prepared by Oksana Demchyna
⠀⠀Head of the RMA Dmytro Lunin says that mobile communication has been restored in Poltava Oblast.
- Speaker of the Odesa RMA Serhii Bratchuk reports that on September 12, the Ukrainian military once again struck the Antonovsky bridge.
- The Ministry of Infrastructure announced the launch of the Electronic Queue service at border checkpoints. In test mode, the system should start working in October.
- Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine Hanna Maliar says that the Ukrainian military has already liberated almost six thousand square kilometers of the native land.
- The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine informs that the Armed Forces of Ukraine successfully repulsed the attacks of the occupiers in Bakhmut, Krasnohorivka, Marinka, Maiorsk, Mykolaivka Druha and Novomykhailivka.
- The ‘South’ Operational Command reported that in addition to Bilohirka, Myroliubivka, Novovoznesensk, Sukhyi Stavok and Vysokopillia, the Ukrainian military liberated eight more settlements in the south.
- The command of the Airborne Assault Troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said that our military raised blue and yellow flags in the settlements of Bohorodychne, Izium, Kamianka, Oskol.
Ukrainian Women’s Guard
donate to Ukrainian Women’s Guard PayPal mail: [email protected]
Subscribe to our channels and pages